PICS QUIZ - ANALYZING YOUR TEST RESULTS
Thank you for taking this test, which is a modified version of a Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Test prepared by a psychologist on staff at PostICU, Inc.
The test is based upon a review of PICS tests administered by several Post ICU Treatment Clinics as of January 2020.
PLEASE DO NOT CONSIDER YOUR TEST RESULTS TO BE A DIAGNOSIS OR DEFINITIVE OF ANYTHING LIKE A DIAGNOSIS. THIS IS AN ASSESSMENT TOOL FOR YOU TO SHARE WITH YOUR CAREGIVER, FAMILY AND, PCP.
ANALYZING YOUR POINT TOTALS:
2 to 8 Points = a SLIGHT possibility of a PICS diagnosis.
10 to 20 Points = a STRONG POSSIBILITY of a PICS diagnosis.
22 to 30 Points = a LIKELY diagnosis of PICS diagnosis.
32 or More Points = a STRONG LIKELIHOOD of PICS diagnosis.
REMINDER, your results on this SELF-TEST are not a diagnosis of either having
our not having PICS. This SELF-TEST is a helpful and instructive guide.
"Only a doctor or qualified mental health professional can make a diagnosis of PICS."
To further explore whether you may be a PICS sufferer, some things to consider include:
● Tell family members and/or caregivers about your symptoms so they can understand, support, and help you find appropriate medical treatments.
● Educate yourself about PICS so you can better understand what you are experiencing, you can find detailed research and other information at: .
● Make an appointment with your primary care physician and bring your self-test results with you to the appointment, click here for a listing of PICS clinics. Click here for a list of PICS clinics.
● Contact PostICU, we can help you find the closest PICS clinic to your home. You can reach us toll-free at: 833.Post.ICU or via email at: .
● Reach out and connect with other PICS survivors by joining our website: .
● Click here, if you would like to read the PostICU disclaimers & disclosures.
If you have any questions, please always feel free to reach out to the PostICU, Inc. Team, firstname.lastname@example.org.